CFBO Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User vs User game Thread (Schedule)

+2
dotts
gameface1324
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

User vs User game Thread (Schedule) - Page 2 Empty Re: User vs User game Thread (Schedule)

Post  DMT1809 Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 am

Well I got Ax Clark and Strouse as my 3 user games...If it means taking a loss here or there I don't mind cuz if I run the table I'm in the title game..not tryin to schedule no cream puffs ND was suppossed to be a top 10 team this year lol if it can fit in Clark I'll play USF...my work schedule is gay as you all know so playing that user game would be best for mid season cuz by then I may have switched my schedule around lol
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

User vs User game Thread (Schedule) - Page 2 Empty Re: User vs User game Thread (Schedule)

Post  dotts Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm

DMT1809 wrote:Well I got Ax Clark and Strouse as my 3 user games...If it means taking a loss here or there I don't mind cuz if I run the table I'm in the title game..not tryin to schedule no cream puffs ND was suppossed to be a top 10 team this year lol if it can fit in Clark I'll play USF...my work schedule is gay as you all know so playing that user game would be best for mid season cuz by then I may have switched my schedule around lol

Well i wanna see how this season turns up and if we want schedule the other game, if not we can do a home and home the year after. Either way we will be meeting each other down the road because i wanna take control of the irish if i ever get bored with usf
dotts
dotts
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2