CFBO Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Years User Games

4 posters

Go down

Next Years User Games Empty Next Years User Games

Post  MaccMane24 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:17 pm

I know I went 1-2 this year in user games and my one victory was such a close win that it should almost be 0-3. With that being said, will I be up against some users who won their 3 user games this year? Or will we try and keep everything close in terms of the calibre of the user. I'd like to think I've got game in NCAA, I just hadn't played a single user game online until this OD. JW.
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Next Years User Games Empty Re: Next Years User Games

Post  gameface1324 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Im trying to do Home and Homes if everyone stays so, you will likely play the same 3, then after next season you can always put in requests

I never get requests as to who ppl wanna play tho
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 pm

My work schedule has been stupid as shit but I'm tryin to switch to the 7am to 3pm shift..gives me more time to get user games in. Next yr I think I got you in your stadium clark and I know I play Ax at home and Strouse too.. those three games ar cool for next season but if you can make it work I'd like to play both the Dott brothers and Ed :-D (those are the only 1st yr players I haven't played in this OD) ...or that can wait til the following season and we can just do the home and home wrap arounds.
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Strouse wants a Iowa game, he can have my Iowa game next season seeing as they blew me up by 40+ I'll take Wash on the road, both 9-4 teams - could be good.
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:40 pm

yeah and thats a no on the 7am shift...whatever the user sched is next yr im down...but i think clark said if he was gona fit it in he was gona put me against Dotts and USF....shit im not doin myself any favors with 4 or 5 user games lol
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:53 pm

LOL No I'd never expect someone to play that many. I've got my work cut out as it is with three Evil or Very Mad

I was just thinking it would've been a good match-up and better game than me getting blown out by one of the ODs better players.
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:37 pm

yeah not a smart call by me seeing as how im 2-15 or so against users in my OD's one win against ed in an old dynasty and one against another user in his dynasty lol i cant go anywhere but up as far as results against users are concerned lol
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:45 pm

i only have one request. i have a young team let me get a game in or 2 before my first user game so i kno what i am dealing with this year. i got some decsions to make a key positions and i dont want my first game to be a user game n have to figure it out. so if that can happen great!
axspecialk
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:49 pm

axspecialk wrote:i only have one request. i have a young team let me get a game in or 2 before my first user game so i kno what i am dealing with this year. i got some decsions to make a key positions and i dont want my first game to be a user game n have to figure it out. so if that can happen great!

I will try but I cant promise. The schedules usually simply dont line up that way.
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:34 pm

Because the schedules are stupid and have locked dates often the best time to fit games is at the beginning, another mistake EA forgot to fix.

Save it as an offline dynasty, Spesh to see what you've got to work with. I'm probably going to do that because I like the dynamics of this OD so much I want to be on lock with my team and I've got a serious battle at skilled positions. I know I want certain players to start, I just don't know in which order (WR's, CBs)

Overall I'm damn impressed with my recruiting class I've got some playmakers and some guys to fill voids that will be great after a couple years of progression.

PS I hate that after the recruiting process you've got to wait for the entire OD to advance to the next steps. Recruiting is understandable because of scheduling in-home visits but why need to wait for the entire OD to see how you're off-season progressed your upperclassmen. Stupid.
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down