CFBO Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for User scheduling starting Season 2

4 posters

Go down

Idea for User scheduling starting Season 2 Empty Idea for User scheduling starting Season 2

Post  gameface1324 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 am

Tossing around some ideas of how to get more user vs user games going

Starting next season:

-If you dont play another user in your conf schedule, you can schedule up to 2 users for your OOC games
-If you play another user in Conf, you can schedule 1 OOC user game

- You should set them up for 2 seasons, so that each team gets a home and an away
- we can track this in a thread so people know what is changed and who is playing who, home/away, etc

Thoughts?
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Idea for User scheduling starting Season 2 Empty Re: Idea for User scheduling starting Season 2

Post  dotts Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

im in for this would help so i can play people until i get into a conference where users are
dotts
dotts
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Idea for User scheduling starting Season 2 Empty Re: Idea for User scheduling starting Season 2

Post  DMT1809 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Ok If no one joins the pack 10 I want to definitely play Clemson...the first game I want away Death Valley doesn't scare me...and who cares about a stupid rock anyway?! Twisted Evil and the other user game I want would be against....Kansas State..also play an away game. I'd like to have these two user games at home in 2011 Very Happy
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Stokes36 Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 am

I, personally, prefer that EVERY OOC game that I have available to schedule, to be a user game...

I mean, that's why we play right? I hate playing the computer...I want to play a user whenever I have the opportunity to. lol

Stokes36
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:10 am

Stokes36 wrote:I, personally, prefer that EVERY OOC game that I have available to schedule, to be a user game...

I mean, that's why we play right? I hate playing the computer...I want to play a user whenever I have the opportunity to. lol

who the fuck is this guy?
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:59 am

Stokes36 wrote:I, personally, prefer that EVERY OOC game that I have available to schedule, to be a user game...

agreed but the problem then is to get everybodies schedules to match up if you try and get 3-4 user games like that. because even though you have it laid out well on paper doesnt mean that when you go to schedule it, it will be there. But we should be able to work out something we woould just need like 4 teams you would like to play and see if two work and if a 3rd works then great
dotts
dotts
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:04 am

Im all for alot of user games. ANd I think as we move up to 4 stars and eventually 5, the problem will help correct itself as alot of us end up in the same conferences, and will lakely be playing 2 users in just conf games, leaving only 1 or 2 OOC games to schedule

Only thing about user vs user games, it will make things go slower.... tho some of you are going slow enuf right now Razz
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 am

gameface1324 wrote:Im all for alot of user games. ANd I think as we move up to 4 stars and eventually 5, the problem will help correct itself as alot of us end up in the same conferences, and will lakely be playing 2 users in just conf games, leaving only 1 or 2 OOC games to schedule

Only thing about user vs user games, it will make things go slower.... tho some of you are going slow enuf right now Razz

haha very funny ill play my game tonight
dotts
dotts
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm about to do my game now...gona test the heisman sliders out in a little bit too. looks good tho
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down