CFBO Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid season Update

4 posters

Go down

Mid season Update Empty Mid season Update

Post  gameface1324 Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Well, lots going on as we enter week 7. Our top 25 rankings go as follows:

#3 Ole Miss - beat #4 Alabama last week, and is #1 in the AP poll. Looking to clash with #1 Florida in the SEC title game. #3 rush D in nation.
#5 TCU - 2 user wins under his belt, Ed is looking pretty to run the table and get a possible BCS title game spot. #1 Rushing offense in country and highest scoring team in the country.
#6 Iowa - handled ranked Penn St in Happy Valley... #1 Offense in the country
#16 USF - untested for the most part, but undefeated. Biggest tests were #17 BYU and #23 FSU. Only 1 ranked team left to play
#18 Maryland - very untested, biggest win was Clemson against the CPU... has match with user UVA this week coming up

Players to watch out for:

Heisman Watch has 2 user players in it, with Pinkney leading and Ole Miss' Bolden coming in 4th

Juice Williams leads the nation in QB rating.

Pinkney leads the nation in rushing yards, while Brandon Bolden for Ole Miss is coming in 2nd. Only Pinkney is over 1k yds so far. TCU's Cavness comes in 4th, and Iowas Hampton at 6th.

Iowa's Hamption and KSts Dold are tied with Pinkney for the Rushing TD lead at 16.

Iowa's DJ Koulianos is leading the nation in receptions, and is 3rd in Rec Yards. ECU's Womack comes in 6th in yards.

On the defensive side of the ball, ECUs CJ WIlson is 2nd in the country in TFL with 18, while USF's Selvie is 3rd with 17.

TCU's Jerr Hughes leads in sacks with 10

UVAs Max Milien leads the nation in KR stats, with an avg of 49 yads and 4 TDs, both tops in the country
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mid season Update Empty Re: Mid season Update

Post  edwvu76 Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:10 pm

good stuff Clark!!!!!!!!
edwvu76
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm

No love for my Huskies?! We're 5-1 (tough loss to USC but still lol) not even a mention in the midseason report? No mention of Jake Locker carving up teams left and right? THAT IS RIIIIICH!!!! lol... It's that SEC biased against pac 10 teams isn't?! lol!
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Only mentioned ranked teams since you didnt see that Razz
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 pm

lol well we're gona be in the end of season report ranked in the top 5 wen we run the table :-D.
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Ill throw my hand in here when i get back home (i wanna look at some stats so im not putting wrong things in there)

Oh and clark i lost 1 game to FL St. If the internet wasnt retarded i would have been undefeated. WVU and Miami should be ranked by the time i play them hopefully

Also with the BCS standings coming out next week, we will also get what the computer things who goes to what bowl and i am going to see if i can match up some pretty sweet bowl games. might take some time tonight but will be worth it. right now im looking forward to the orange bowl against maryland and im predicting Iowa, Ole Miss, TCU to be in the top 3 (not in that order)

*edit* I just found out that the Big East isnt really tied to any BCS bowl game in particular and can be selected as an at-large bid so id have to see on what game would probably pick me
dotts
dotts
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down