Week 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 15

Post  gameface1324 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Is up. Only one game for Wash. Rest is recruiting
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Stokes is out clark? I'm at work...won't be able to do it until tonight at about midnight...gona do my hw at work so I don't have to worry bout that lol
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  gameface1324 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Thats fine man, have to wait on all the recruiting anyways. If it can be done by tomorrow morning (that goes for everyones recruiting too) that would be cool, I could advance before work
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Ok no prob I hope the recruiting gets done so we can get through conf championship week and then the bowl weeks!!! im sorry to all my CFBO bro's but I need 3 of you guys to lose!!! Wanna bring the national title to Spokane!!!!
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  dotts on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:23 pm

DMT1809 wrote:Ok no prob I hope the recruiting gets done so we can get through conf championship week and then the bowl weeks!!! im sorry to all my CFBO bro's but I need 3 of you guys to lose!!! Wanna bring the national title to Spokane!!!!

well gl to ya if ND loses you could.....could jump UCF bc of strength of schedule
avatar
dotts
Starter
Starter

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 33
Location : Iowa City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 pm

dotts wrote:
DMT1809 wrote:Ok no prob I hope the recruiting gets done so we can get through conf championship week and then the bowl weeks!!! im sorry to all my CFBO bro's but I need 3 of you guys to lose!!! Wanna bring the national title to Spokane!!!!

well gl to ya if ND loses you could.....could jump UCF bc of strength of schedule

Yeah but USC is 6-5 lol they might even fall down to 5*'s...if they do their reign is over!!!! idk who ND plays but I'm hoping for the upset lol If not I'll settle on beating down a slow big 10 team in the Rose Bowl...Pasadena is lovely in January sunny farao
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  dotts on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm

DMT1809 wrote:
dotts wrote:
DMT1809 wrote:Ok no prob I hope the recruiting gets done so we can get through conf championship week and then the bowl weeks!!! im sorry to all my CFBO bro's but I need 3 of you guys to lose!!! Wanna bring the national title to Spokane!!!!

well gl to ya if ND loses you could.....could jump UCF bc of strength of schedule

Yeah but USC is 6-5 lol they might even fall down to 5*'s...if they do their reign is over!!!! idk who ND plays but I'm hoping for the upset lol If not I'll settle on beating down a slow big 10 team in the Rose Bowl...Pasadena is lovely in January sunny farao

just checked they won and ok st won which means you are locked in Pasadena and Clemson is going to miss out on a BCS bowl
avatar
dotts
Starter
Starter

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 33
Location : Iowa City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Damn!!! I hate you Charlie Weis!!!! I'm dropping 50 on the Big Ten team who unluckily gets to see us in the Rose Bowl Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Clark Drop 80 on those Golden Domers!!!!!
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gameface

Post  JStrouse05 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Why the FOCK did I only get 11 regular season games?!? I could have had a high ranked team as my 12th game, oh like NOTRE DAME, which if I won would give me a shot a you in the BCS Title game! Instead I get snubbed!! This is bs bro... bs...
avatar
JStrouse05
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah

Post  JStrouse05 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:57 pm

It should be noted that everyone else got 12!!!!
avatar
JStrouse05
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 pm

and if you woulda somehow lost to ND that's my spot right there!!!! lmao i only got 11 games in a 1* tho...it happens sometimes.. just gota wait til next year lol
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  gameface1324 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Wasnt intentional or anything I did, UCF only plays 11 games I assume?

Wouldnt have mattered anyways, you will still get a BCS bid
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

slow big ten

Post  heismaqb01 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:58 pm

The Big Ten might be slow but next season you'll see the toughness of MSU in the Rose or National Championship game.

heismaqb01
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  gameface1324 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:59 pm

only JStrouse needs to recruit, and DMT his game and recruit

simming at 7am tomorrow morning
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  JStrouse05 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 am

I did my recruiting this morning...?
avatar
JStrouse05
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  edwvu76 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 am

gameface1324 wrote:Wasnt intentional or anything I did, UCF only plays 11 games I assume?

Wouldnt have mattered anyways, you will still get a BCS bid

you should be able to give him 12 games...it's an easy oversight though...I've always said that making schedules is the worst part of being commish
avatar
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  gameface1324 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:06 am

Id assume everyone had 12 to begin with, no reason to count em all.

But anyways, that win wouldn't have pushed him past ND anyways, unless it was a game vs them or something, in which there is no way to know ND would be the team undefeated at this point
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  gameface1324 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:07 am

JStrouse05 wrote:I did my recruiting this morning...?

oh ok, its showing 10 hours left when I check it online.
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Never play games at 2am after an 8hr shift!!!!!!!

Post  DMT1809 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm

The game between the Washington Huskies and the Illinois Fighting Illini was clouded with controversy. After the sudden firing of Coach Stokes many thought the Illini would be in disarray as he was not allowed to stay with the team through the end of the season. But the firing seemed to inspire the team the way the Buckeyes did for Earl Bruce in the final gme of his tenure. The game started out as a defensive struggle as Washington forced the Illini to punt and clawed down the field for a touchdown lead. Then their offense went haywire. After giving up 2 Illini field goals Pierre Smith went into Rex Grossman mode and threw 2 pick 6's in the final minute of the half. What was a tight game at 7-6 turned into an ugly 20-6 deficit for the Huskies. The second half started and they made the adjustments on offense as they mixed up the run on first and 2nd...and throwing on 3rd. Pierre Smith was pressured all day but he came up with key 3rd down passes. The defense could not stop Rejus Ben as he physically dominated the Huskies secondary. However although he made clutch catches the passing defense had another excellent game holding Heisman Trophy Candidate Eddie McGee to only 218 yards passing with 0TD's and 0 INT's. The freshman sensation AJ Wise made a case for the Freshman All America team as he had 5 tackles and a clutch sack. The fourth quarter is where the Huskies finally stepped up though. After keeping the game close they had a clutch 2 minute drive which got them all the way down to the 1yd line on 4th down. Smith dropped back to pass, rifled it to his flanker, who got hit and dropped the ball. With a first and 1 at the 1 the Illini took over and unbelievably ran an option play which was stuffed by the D-Line forcing a safety which made it 29-26 Illinois. The Huskies returned the punt to midfield and executed a great drive, pounding it in for the go ahead score. Key stops by the defense in prevent mode gave the Huskies the victory as they escape Champagne with a victory, Rose Bowl Bid against Ohio State, and a chance at 12 wins. Very Happy

Side note: The game was tough as hell both of those pick 6's made me think back to the USC game I lost last yr at 2:30 am lmao...maybe I don't need to be playing my games after work anymore lol too close for comfort lmao.
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  gameface1324 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:44 pm

I have had 3 games this year to the CPU I could have easily lost... I like these kinda games. All the CPU games arent blowouts and the good users have to really play har dto win sometimes.... my last game this weekend when I lost my 3 best offensive players, I REALLY had to grit my teeth to win that game, and thats how I like it.

I actually wish more users lost to the CPU more in this OD... but nothing I can do cept keep the schedules hard out of conf. I need to really try to get UCF and TCus schedules next year to be harder out of Conf (tho the user games this year I woudl have thought was better... giving UCF a game vs USF didnt help Strouse as much as I would have thought)

That will help on two-fold... it makes the OD less boring to say UCF as going undefeated in Conf USA can be, it helps their SoS as well so ....
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  dotts on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

JStrouse05 wrote:Why the FOCK did I only get 11 regular season games?!? I could have had a high ranked team as my 12th game, oh like NOTRE DAME, which if I won would give me a shot a you in the BCS Title game! Instead I get snubbed!! This is bs bro... bs...

To aviod stuff like that save the dynasty offline sim it to next year and look at your schedule (i did it 5 times and it was the same teams every time) see whos on it and pick one of those teams to play other than your User games. But because you are not in a BCS conference i might say that you guys only played 3 OOC games to begin with or the other game you would have played would have been against D1-AA which wouldnt have helped your cause anyway
avatar
dotts
Starter
Starter

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 33
Location : Iowa City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  dotts on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:53 pm

gameface1324 wrote:I have had 3 games this year to the CPU I could have easily lost... I like these kinda games. All the CPU games arent blowouts and the good users have to really play har dto win sometimes.... my last game this weekend when I lost my 3 best offensive players, I REALLY had to grit my teeth to win that game, and thats how I like it.

I actually wish more users lost to the CPU more in this OD... but nothing I can do cept keep the schedules hard out of conf. I need to really try to get UCF and TCus schedules next year to be harder out of Conf (tho the user games this year I woudl have thought was better... giving UCF a game vs USF didnt help Strouse as much as I would have thought)

That will help on two-fold... it makes the OD less boring to say UCF as going undefeated in Conf USA can be, it helps their SoS as well so ....

It didnt help him because i started 1-4...if that was the only game i lost OOC it would have helped him but then again looking who i would then have to beat Flordia, Ole Miss (user) and Iowa (was user), which would have made me number 2 because of strength of schedule and UCF still might be on the outside looking in. I know this because my opponents had a ridiculous 86-58 win %.
avatar
dotts
Starter
Starter

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 33
Location : Iowa City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  gameface1324 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

That was my point, on paper it made his SoS better, but then you lost those games cuz you suck.

Maybe you should use UGA if you are gonna start out high every year then lose a bunch of games? Wink
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  DMT1809 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

gameface1324 wrote:That was my point, on paper it made his SoS better, but then you lost those games cuz you suck.

Maybe you should use UGA if you are gonna start out high every year then lose a bunch of games? Wink

lmao clark your crazy yo Laughing yeah when the season started I was like man dotts is struggling I hope he bounces back...and sure enough he did...gotta love seeing USF make a name for itself...is Syracuse as garbage as they seem? lol
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  dotts on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 pm

DMT1809 wrote:
gameface1324 wrote:That was my point, on paper it made his SoS better, but then you lost those games cuz you suck.

Maybe you should use UGA if you are gonna start out high every year then lose a bunch of games? Wink

lmao clark your crazy yo Laughing yeah when the season started I was like man dotts is struggling I hope he bounces back...and sure enough he did...gotta love seeing USF make a name for itself...is Syracuse as garbage as they seem? lol

in a word.....yes
avatar
dotts
Starter
Starter

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 33
Location : Iowa City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum