CFBO Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Sport Fantasy League

2 posters

Go down

3 Sport Fantasy League Empty 3 Sport Fantasy League

Post  gameface1324 Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Had a guy drop out of our 3 sport fantasy league. Need to fill it if anyone is interested

It is a 12 team keeper league, and covers football, baseball, and basketball. Basically, same 12 guys in all 3 sports, and we have a few keepers year to year.

You would inherit a baseball team right now, and you would be in our football draft set for Aug 30th evening.

If interested post here asap, I need your email to invite. I have to fill this spot this weekend

If you join, know that we are all serious players, you will be expected to be active at least once a week to set your rosters for the week, etc.
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

3 Sport Fantasy League Empty Re: 3 Sport Fantasy League

Post  dotts Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 pm

gameface1324 wrote:Had a guy drop out of our 3 sport fantasy league. Need to fill it if anyone is interested

It is a 12 team keeper league, and covers football, baseball, and basketball. Basically, same 12 guys in all 3 sports, and we have a few keepers year to year.

You would inherit a baseball team right now, and you would be in our football draft set for Aug 30th evening.

If interested post here asap, I need your email to invite. I have to fill this spot this weekend

If you join, know that we are all serious players, you will be expected to be active at least once a week to set your rosters for the week, etc.

its a fun league if you are serious about fantasy sports this is the league for you
dotts
dotts
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down