CFBO Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offseason

+3
dotts
DMT1809
gameface1324
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Offseason Empty Offseason

Post  gameface1324 Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm

First advance is up, players leaving. 12 hour advances guys unless you let me know IN ADVANCE that it simply isnt possible for you

will advance 7pm and 7am in that cycle till offseason is done.

The only exceptions is the transfers, because it will auto accept all incoming transfers anyways. If you wanna see if you are getting one, you can see on the players leaving screen
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Offseason Empty Re: Offseason

Post  gameface1324 Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Transfers:

Ole Miss - 80 FS freshman from OSU
Miami - 75 P Freshman from Akron
Iowa - 87 LT Soph from Wisc
Mich St - 79 FS Soph from UL
Miami - 78 TE Soph from Mich St (if he doesnt talk into staying)
Iowa - 81 TE Soph from OSU
Miami - 78 CB Soph from Cinn
Mich St - 84 TE Soph from VT
Cal - 85 HB Soph from Arizona St
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm

ok im at work rite now but ill have mine done at like midnight tonite clark...damn wish i culda got some transferred speed on D lol
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:10 pm

i wish i coulda got a transfer period
dotts
dotts
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:56 pm

so at 7 am are u advancing to week 1 of recruiting?
axspecialk
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Coach Macc met up with OKState.com to discuss the official key losses from this years 2011 Oklahoma State Cowboy team and potentially introduce some new players who could replace those players or potentially have an impact in the up-coming season.

"Well we finished off the year with a pretty significant bowl victory, I think that's the key for us going into the off season. That game against Georgia was rough and tough but we were comfortable nearly the entire time throughout and although it took some getting used to with our personelle and coaching changes being a first year coach - we've got the offensive/defensive set in stone for next year and our AT&T Cotton Bowl victory just solified that even more. While we don't want to limit ourselves, a personal coaches goal was to come in and have a 10-win season. 10-win seasons are what puts you in a BCS Bowl Game and that was one of the accolades I agreed to help complete when I signed on here. We finished strong 9-4 but of course we can always hope for more, right?" Coach Macc had to say about the end of the season.

"Unfortunately around this time, we've got to say goodbye to some kids. Some because they've played their butts off for four or five years... some because well they've played so hard they'll be entering the Pro Draft coming up this year. Unfortunately one of the guys who will be entering the pro-draft this year was our offensive X-Factor, HB Travis Miller. Travis is a great kid with a great work ethic and is probably the biggest surprise. I sat him down earlier this week and talked to him after I heard his decision and I thought he would be wearing the orange without a DOUBT next year. He feels he's ready and despite what our coaching staff had to say to keep him around we can't agree with him more. I don't want to be pointing fingers looking for a replacement just yet but we've got faith in our RB prospect Calvin Williams. He's a similar runner and complete pinball. He'll see plenty of touches next year and will NOT red shirt,"

"As we move down the offensive list, we'll have key misses next year with our interior line, RT Nick Martinez a quiet leader on and off the field. Great kid, great team-mate and has a heart bigger than the average plate he eats. He'll do great in whatever it is he sets his mind to,"

"You'll also see one of our key-receivers has elected to enter the NFL Draft after a great season and that is WR Hubert Anyiam. Anyiam's going to be tough to replace but thankfully our coaching staff preached the fact we were ready to be losing our top 2 so we'd need to replace them. Adrian's around for another and he'll be vital in helping our younger guys advance their game. I wouldn't be surprised to see three freshmen starting next year. Anyiam was a great target especially for Traevon later in the year, the two developed a nice bond and he was defenitely our go-to-guy when we needed a big conversion. Tough loss but great young talent coming into replace,"

"Another loss to our receiving core is our TE Wilson Youman. He's the prototype TE will make some catches but earns his keep blocking. He's elected to see how he does in the Pro Draft and we're positive he'll do just fine. I look for him to be a sleeper pick, get drafted in the later rounds by a mid-level team that will find he'll be of use right away. I'm sure he'll have a great rookie campaign,"

"Lastly, our last offensive player leaving will be start of the years starting QB Brandon Weeden. It's tough to go public about this kid because of his situation. He was our leader at the beginning of the year, our offensive glue and it's just heart-breaking to have the ups and downs like he had. I don't know where to begin, losing his starting job after going down with a bad injury late in the season, never coming to practice with the motivation to earn his job back like we thought he would etc. Kid would spend hours and hours with me after practice disecting tape and I think he feels like we betrayed him after trying Trae out. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Traevon had SUCCESS immediately and unfortunately Brandon picked the wrong way to handle it. Nobody on the teams heard from him since and I've heard he's ruled out the possibility of playing in the NFL. Unfortunate situation for the guy,"

"On defense, we're defenitely going to miss our free-safety Johnny Thomas. This kid is a HAWK and I have no doubts he'll be great at the next level as a nickle and dime package corner who will pound the pavement in the man coverage/delay blitz aspect of the game. He is a ball hawk and one of the best pure tacklers I've ever seen at this level. Good luck John!"

"THE FONT. D-Font. D-Dawg. D-Day. This kid was our team clown and is a team favourite. The minute I came in as the new coach he took me in like I'd been there through his recruiting process. He orchestrated quite the practical joke having the entire defence hide on the first day of practice and have one of our younger offensive players come up to me and tell me there's no way our defence will play for such a soft coach. He is a beast. He was a key member each and every time we had sucess on the defensive side of the football and a nigthmare for any quarterback. He'll be impossible to replace on and off the field. His work ethic will make him a Hall Of Fame NFL Linebacker,"

"CB Markelle Martin was a shining star for us this year. All of his pick 6's just boosted the team beyond belief. One of the quietest kids I've ever coached, I don't think I've ever had a player question coaches this LITTLE. He is a great kid and I'm sure will make a shutdown corner for years to come in the pros,"
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:33 pm

axspecialk wrote:so at 7 am are u advancing to week 1 of recruiting?

Yes
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JStrouse05 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:03 am

All in all it was a sucessful year for TAMU, 12-1, Big XII Champs, and a BCS Bowl Win. Something to build on right? WRONG!!! After graduating their #1&#2 QBs, #1RB & WR, #1 & #2 TEs, 3 starting OL, 3 starting DL, 3 staring LBs, 3 top CBs, and #1 FS... an average rating of 89.9, yes average... this may be a rebuilding year... We have some good young talent but not enough to predict an undefeated year, especially since Iowa took a shit of load of recruits off our board. But I do have confidence in our defense and stud SS Calfisch to carry the load quite well. Here's to hoping for some solid offseason recruiting!! Very Happy
JStrouse05
JStrouse05
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 am

I might be in rebuild mode for 1 year too
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:16 am

Week 1 is up, will go to week 2 at 7pm unless everyone is done earlier
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:17 am

sweet!
axspecialk
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

I'm going out for dinner to the state-side and I'll be back I'm sure not long after the 7PM adv tonight.

With all this talk about good teams rebuilding I'm starting to think OK State might be able to have a 10+ win season.
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:58 pm

If week 2 is up ill get it in tonight wen i get off work and do week 3 wen i wake up in the morning like 7:30...just cuz i may not be home til 7:30 tomoro night
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 am

Guys, just a heads up on a couple things

First, Eds PS3 broke again, for the 2nd time in a couple weeks. I think some PS3s are just doomed. Anyways, he has already signed most of his recruits so it won't affect him much. That said, this weekend once we get to position changes, cuts, and shit like that, Im gonna try to wait on him if he is in the process of fixing it and it wont be too long of a holdup. SO if there are some delays over the weekend, now you know why.

Secondly, I will be out of town from Thursday eve till sunday night. I will have my PS3 with me so I will still be advancing and what not, assuming ed is good to go. But we might get off the schedule schedule we have been on, in that I wont be working morning and be home evening. It will vary. If Im judging right, we should hit tonights 7pm advance to week 4, tomorrow morning s advance to week 5 on time. Then it can vary

If everyone gets done with week 5 by 3 or 4 pm thursday, I can sim it to position changes. If not, I wont have net access until Friday afternoon so, you will know whats going on in that case

Also gonna try and make Dotts co-Commish so he can advance when I cant
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 am

Basically what Im trying to say is, this is Halloween weekend and I know people do stuff so, we are between seasons and it works out well with timing, dont stress after Thursday to get shit done so fast. Try, but if you got other shit to do, especially sat and sunday, then do it
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Come on guys 7pm and 4 ppl still to go? DMT had an excuse but the other 3? Dotts boys last again
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Do you think we'll get an advance tonight, Clark?
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Strouse said he done his and it didnt save (this happens). He is at the Magic game. He will do it when he gets back, and I will advance tonight, or in the morning if need be.

Like I said this weekend will be slow anyways so no need to rush I guess just to get to a stopping point
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:54 pm

aww u guys dont make excuses cause ur afraid of cal n that #1 class they have right now!!! lol im gonna sign those kids no matter how much u try to hold this dynasty up. lol but ya no reason to rush plus we are deciding on the sliders right so dont we have to figure all that out before week one?
axspecialk
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 pm

lol I don't know who said I'm in a rush? I was JW.
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:07 pm

hey mac was our game in Oklahoma last year or in cali? trying to see where we play this year. i want revenge!!!
axspecialk
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 pm

It was a home game for me. Let's try and make it a late season game. I don't want to hear you complaining all year Razz lol jk jk
MaccMane24
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:40 pm

lmfao lol.... ya damn right i did my first game with new team with new settings is a user game on the road n i lose in triple ot.. that leaves a real bitter taste in your mouth. n no i want it early so u have to play ur whole season hoping just like i did. lol
axspecialk
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:20 am

advanced guys. I wont advance at 7am obviously now, so the last offseason week will advance tomorrow before I leave here to go out of town, prob around 3pm at the latest. Then the next advance wont be until Fri night
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 am

axspecialk wrote:aww u guys dont make excuses cause ur afraid of cal n that #1 class they have right now!!! lol im gonna sign those kids no matter how much u try to hold this dynasty up. lol but ya no reason to rush plus we are deciding on the sliders right so dont we have to figure all that out before week one?

who's got the #1 class?

That would be me and my 9 5-stars Smile
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next