Back to top Go down

Re: If you are looking to be in this OD, post here

Post  axspecialk on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Name - Kemal Dodds
Age - 24
Location - miami,fl

PSN - mcspecialky2k
AIM - axspecialk

Team Preferences - 4star team that needs some rebuiliding with a fats qb n a good wr.. Smile

Best times available to play - ne time mon - thursday, fri before 7pm...sat during the day.. sunday all day.
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Pick a team and I will send the invite when I get home.

Ill make some suggestions, but you are free to pick at will:

Cal (4 star and we need a 2nd Pac10 school)
Any 3-4 star SEC school (need a 2nd SEC school)
Rutgers/Pitt - could use another Big East School
Iowa ( previous user built them up decent, and need another Big 10 School)
Any 3-4 star Big 12 School - Kst was built up pretty decent by previous user, or Okla St would be good, Mizz)

axspecialk wrote:Name - Kemal Dodds
Age - 24
Location - miami,fl

PSN - mcspecialky2k
AIM - axspecialk

Team Preferences - 4star team that needs some rebuiliding with a fats qb n a good wr.. Smile

Best times available to play - ne time mon - thursday, fri before 7pm...sat during the day.. sunday all day.
gameface1324
Admin

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  edwvu76 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:13 pm

thought new people had to start out with 3 star teams???
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Eh, some will anyways, but we will be mostly 5 star teams this coming season so only fair to let them take 4
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

app

Post  sharkys66 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Name - Alex Klein
Age - 19
Location - Philadelphia

PSN - Sharkys66
AIM - Sharkys68

Team Preferences - I like to play with any team, but for this od I want to be Mississippi State

Best times available to play - Weekdays- Nights after 7 Weekends- Any time but Saturday night after 8.

sharkys66
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:52 pm

I will send the invite out after the reg season is over, you got Miss State then

sharkys66 wrote:Name - Alex Klein
Age - 19
Location - Philadelphia

PSN - Sharkys66
AIM - Sharkys68

Team Preferences - I like to play with any team, but for this od I want to be Mississippi State

Best times available to play - Weekdays- Nights after 7 Weekends- Any time but Saturday night after 8.
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Joining League

Post  heismaqb01 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Last edited by heismaqb01 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

heismaqb01
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Clark you're tryin to sabotage my Pac 10 Empire!!!! Another user in my conference means I need to actually work for it next yr lmao welcome to the leage fellas...please no scrambling side to side and back 20 yards lol and no stealing my recruits!!!!! Twisted Evil
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinsanity on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Name - Alton Ng
Age - 20
Location - LA

PSN - Vinsanity
AIM - a2ndrgmaster

Team Preferences - i guess i will try out mizz

Best times available to play - Night time daily, weekend anytime

Vinsanity
Walk-on
Walk-on

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:47 pm

heismaqb01 wrote:Name- Cody Hedquist
Age- 25

PSN: heismaqb01
AIM: NvilleSpartan1
Email: crhedquist@gmail.com

Available times to play: M-F- anytime after Noon; Saturdays- Not Available, Sunday- Anytime

Team preference: Michigan State

youll fit the bill thats basically our schedule of playing games lol
dotts
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Vinsanity wrote:Name - Alton Ng
Age - 20
Location - LA

PSN - Vinsanity
AIM - a2ndrgmaster

Team Preferences - i guess i will try out mizz

Best times available to play - Night time daily, weekend anytime

good call on that one, that freshman QB that is playing for them now will be a junior that team will just need a solid wideout
dotts
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Vinsanity don't forget to do the stuff for my 4* as well lol gonna advance tonight at 1am..your gona love this 3* (now 4 and 5*) dynasty man!!!!
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm

DMT1809 wrote:Vinsanity don't forget to do the stuff for my 4* as well lol gonna advance tonight at 1am..your gona love this 3* (now 4 and 5*) dynasty man!!!!

If you would ever get that shit started!
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinsanity on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Will accept tonight when I Get home

Vinsanity
Walk-on
Walk-on

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  edwvu76 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:17 pm

[/quote]

youll fit the bill thats basically our schedule of playing games lol[/quote]

That's what I thought too, you always said Saturday's were pretty much free days since we all love college, but you simmed my game when I didn't play that user game on Saturday(even though I was available). Still perplexed by it, but what's done is done.
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:39 pm

gameface1324 wrote:
DMT1809 wrote:Vinsanity don't forget to do the stuff for my 4* as well lol gonna advance tonight at 1am..your gona love this 3* (now 4 and 5*) dynasty man!!!!

If you would ever get that shit started!

dont put it on me!!! put it on my gf and my sick ass son!!! lol but im advancing after I annihilate Illinois lol
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 pm

edwvu76 wrote:

That's what I thought too, you always said Saturday's were pretty much free days since we all love college, but you simmed my game when I didn't play that user game on Saturday(even though I was available). Still perplexed by it, but what's done is done.

it wasnt a sat game... it was a fri game that I extended over to sat, and it hadnt gotten played

I will not sim an advance on Fri night new, then again on sat.... if a week gets simmed on sat, it was a wed or thurs advance and is already over due
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:54 pm

axspecialk wrote:Name - Kemal Dodds
Age - 24
Location - miami,fl

PSN - mcspecialky2k
AIM - axspecialk

I just wanted to say a welcome to my Pac 10 Bro!!!! USC had a down year but they'll still have like every starter rated 95+ next season...UCLA is a tough one too...but the rest of the conference shouldn't be too tough if you have a decent passing game and can make a play or 2 when the AI gets into Comeback mode lol
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  edwvu76 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 am

gameface1324 wrote:
edwvu76 wrote:

it wasnt a sat game... it was a fri game that I extended over to sat, and it hadnt gotten played

I will not sim an advance on Fri night new, then again on sat.... if a week gets simmed on sat, it was a wed or thurs advance and is already over due

thought we had 48 hours and saturday didn't count...and I honestly am not bitching, I just wanna make sure what the rule is...I was the only one that posted on the board, I texted, got no response at all. It just sucks cause that loss knocked me out of the BCS, would have at least had a chance to win it cause simming I have no chance against Clemson. So do we have 48 hours to play no matter what?
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 pm

nah ed he actually switched it up for the season...last yr it was 48 hrs but since it was takin so long to advance he said eason too was gona be 24-36 hrs (with an emphasis on 24 as i had to plead to get a game or two in a little later lol)...so eah ly it was 48 this yr he sped it up a bit...sucks tho cuz you coulda made a BCS bowl...
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Well for user games I dont care to give a couple days, BUT that game in particular... Thurs and friday, 48 hours, it didnt get played, AND it wasn't gonna get played till at the earliest Sun night, and I saw no set time and date that it was scheduled

So look at it from a commish stand point, do I make the whole league wait 4-5 days on a game that Im not even sure will get played after waiting that long? I was already distraught over it, trust me I HATE simming ppls games and I cringe when someone loses... but then on Sat you said you couldnt play after the WVU game that day late, and actually you said your vote was to sim it:

edwvu76 wrote:
gameface1324 wrote:dotts said he would play it for his bro Sat night if he has to, after the WVU game. We will see what sup

I say just go ahead and sim, i'm throwing a game watching party so I can't play Saturday night. If he's not available, I guess I'll just take the loss!!!

So at that point I had a decision to make. You said sim it. Neither of you 2 were to blame more than the other as to why you couldn't play.. it was just a bad user game to have with your schedules... You only had a 4 hour window to play for 2 days, and he was gone all day for a 3rd, etc... With both of you pretty active and not on the list.... it was a 50/50 thing

If I had been sitting there Sat afternoon making a decision, and there was post saying "Clark we have our game scheduled for 11:00 am Sunday morning, if you could give us 24 extra hours the game will get played"... then of course I would have waited.. but there wasnt any end in sight and it had already been 2, going on 3 days.

Im not mad, Im jus.t explaining my thought process so everyone is on the same page as to how we advance here.

That game was a tossup as to who wins, it was a tossup as to who was more/least available, so I simmed it. 1 team won 1 team lost.

If it had been obvious that one person was readily more avail than the other, then that person could have played the CPU for that game, if it was unschedulable..

Also, to be fair, if you had been Undefeated Ed, with more on the line, I would have likely waited anyways or let you play. But you had already lost a game and was out of the nat title pic, and the bowl scenario didn't have you in a BCS bowl either.
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  longhorn8005 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Name - Antoine Hight
Age - 23
Location - dallas,tx

PSN - longhorn8005
AIM - longhorn8005 (rarely use)

Team Preferences - Iowa. Wanna make them like the Steelers. 3-4 Defense, strong run game

Best times available to play - after 6 on weekdays. anytime on weekends unless the Cowboys or Longhorns are playing
longhorn8005
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  edwvu76 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:19 pm

gameface1324 wrote:Well for user games I dont care to give a couple days, BUT that game in particular... Thurs and friday, 48 hours, it didnt get played, AND it wasn't gonna get played till at the earliest Sun night, and I saw no set time and date that it was scheduled

So look at it from a commish stand point, do I make the whole league wait 4-5 days on a game that Im not even sure will get played after waiting that long? I was already distraught over it, trust me I HATE simming ppls games and I cringe when someone loses... but then on Sat you said you couldnt play after the WVU game that day late, and actually you said your vote was to sim it:

edwvu76 wrote:
gameface1324 wrote:dotts said he would play it for his bro Sat night if he has to, after the WVU game. We will see what sup

I say just go ahead and sim, i'm throwing a game watching party so I can't play Saturday night. If he's not available, I guess I'll just take the loss!!!

So at that point I had a decision to make. You said sim it. Neither of you 2 were to blame more than the other as to why you couldn't play.. it was just a bad user game to have with your schedules... You only had a 4 hour window to play for 2 days, and he was gone all day for a 3rd, etc... With both of you pretty active and not on the list.... it was a 50/50 thing

If I had been sitting there Sat afternoon making a decision, and there was post saying "Clark we have our game scheduled for 11:00 am Sunday morning, if you could give us 24 extra hours the game will get played"... then of course I would have waited.. but there wasnt any end in sight and it had already been 2, going on 3 days.

Im not mad, Im jus.t explaining my thought process so everyone is on the same page as to how we advance here.

That game was a tossup as to who wins, it was a tossup as to who was more/least available, so I simmed it. 1 team won 1 team lost.

If it had been obvious that one person was readily more avail than the other, then that person could have played the CPU for that game, if it was unschedulable..

Also, to be fair, if you had been Undefeated Ed, with more on the line, I would have likely waited anyways or let you play. But you had already lost a game and was out of the nat title pic, and the bowl scenario didn't have you in a BCS bowl either.

understood, thanks for the clarification Clark!!!!
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top