Im fine with around 8 users as this should move faster

Get ur games in asap
gameface1324
Admin

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 pm

I'll have my game done tonight...stokes isn't helping me none with all these damn simmed losses lol...if i run the table i doubt i jump past UCF now
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Ya Im likely gonna replace Stokes tonight. I have ads out on 3 diff sites, should see some new faces around here in next day or 2... Im fine with rolling with 8-10 active players
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stokes36 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:50 pm

gameface1324 wrote:Ya Im likely gonna replace Stokes tonight. I have ads out on 3 diff sites, should see some new faces around here in next day or 2... Im fine with rolling with 8-10 active players

Replace me? ...I let you know I was going to be away and that's my fault? smh.

Prior to this, I had one incident this season involving a sim and it was because I was stuck at work. Anywho, I'll just go ahead and put it out of your misery. Good luck with the dynasty fellas. Go Bills.

Stokes36
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Bro I know you were out of town... but your game before the weekend simmed, when you had thurs and fri before you left to play, and you said you were out till Mon Eve... this advance just happened at 7am tue morning so that combined with the previous unplayed game, I had to advance. Technically the last game you played was at latest last Wed... so 6 days later... see my point?

Its not like you were on AIM or anything ever so I could ask you or find out whats up. Believe me Id rather have a OD with Stokes in it than one without, but 3 sim losses this season, not counting last season..... and thats with me usually stretching it to give you time to play on the games that didnt get simmed...

and I said likely, as in if I got off work and still hadnt heard from you, I was gonna look to put you on Auto and replace you. But if you still wanna be here of course you can, not like Im gonna fill all 12 spots regardless. You do have a user game tho so you need to play it. Very Happy
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itmannwv on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Clark - I'm actually out, too. I figured awhile ago I was going to bounce, but I thought I'd finish out the regular season (no bowl for me) before retiring.

It's been fun and I'm glad I ran into you online, but I just don't have time right now to advance as fast as you want. I think I'm a 2 game a week kind of player at the moment (occasionally 3 games is people can get it in on weekend).

itmannwv
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Don't have a pic to go with it..

The Huskies improve to 10-1 after another great Apple Cup Victory over Wash St. (Can't remember the score off the top of my head lol). The Huskies passing defense was exceptional and played their best game of the year. They limited the Cougars passing game to under 150 yard passing...4 interceptions and ZERO touchdowns (not a typo!!!). "The ground game was also strong on our side and Pierre started out very shaky but made the plays when it mattered most. He's not a fantasy footbal QB by any means with the 2 to 1 TD:INT ratio...but he's got 10 wins and an outright conference championship as a True freshman QB. I wouldn't have any other guy leading my team. I feel very confident with our passing Defense going into the big game against Coach Stokes and that unbelieveable passing attack. Eddie McGee has thrown what- 4 interceptions the entire season?. It really shows how much effort he and his recievers have gelled. Rejus Benn will need to be shot down or we have no chance of stopping them. Hopefully our defensive line will force pressure and our back 7 will provide confusion to this high powered attack. Looking forward to the game".
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top