CFBO Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Advancement rules for next season

2 posters

Go down

New Advancement rules for next season Empty New Advancement rules for next season

Post  gameface1324 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:12 pm

I will be putting some new stuff into effect starting next season

-we will go from 48 hr advances to 24-36 hour advances. Target 24, but if ppl ask in advance (ie not after 24 hours is up) for more time, like "I had to work 2 shifts today, can I play my game tonight if I have it done by 11?" then thats cool

-Weekends are different, if I sim a new week on Fri night, you have until SUnday night to play. remember, Saturdays off during football season. This will help alot since most of this season we advanced every day during week, and weekends were our long holdups

- If you dont want simmed, be on AIM! Usually all I have to do is IM someone quick and ask when they are playing. If I was about to sim and they say they will play it now, I will wait. I cant wait if I have no clue wtf u are doing or when you plan on playing. Communication is key in something like this. Let me know when ur late and why.

Perfect example: Bowl week today, the week has been up over 36 hours, yet gassman and ECU havent played yet. No word from either, and they KNOW we wanted to recruit this weekend. I dont want to sim bowl games if I can help it. But do I have any clue to when they will play? Nope. So that effects when cooch and I can plan on playing our title game, we have no idea when it will be available to even play. A simple "Hey Clark, Im gonna be gone all day Sun till late, and I work Mon day so I cant play till Monday afternoon, sorry" would be great. Nope.

- There will be a new "Disregard" list. If you are consistently among the last couple of ppl to play every advance, then your name will go on this list. That means, if a week comes up to advance and someone on the disregard list is all thats left to play, it will be advanced and simmed, aka you will be disregarded.

- If you go on this list, then play several weeks in a row in a timely manner, you will be taken back off it.

I know stuff comes up, shit happens. If it does and you get simmed, oh well. But the SAME ppl were always the last to play, and I know its more out of laziness than anything else, or out of having too many games ot play online for thier time.... aka I see them online on PSN but playing other games, then I have to bitch at them to play their game. This wont happen next season.

Also, I wanna see ppl using recruiting time. Thats part of the game. If you cant recruit, or are too lazy, then you dont need ot be here. Every now and then trusting hte CPU is ok, but when you go a whole season without recruiting more than 1 or 2 times, then why do you play this game online?

Likely more to come, but thats the jist of it for now
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Advancement rules for next season Empty Re: New Advancement rules for next season

Post  DMT1809 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Testify brother!!!! Like me I'm looking to have my internet in my crib on in a week or so...not trying to travel to my bro's to get the games in although it isn't much of a problem lol just the Syracuse bus system is done...yeah I was hoping we could get the recruiting in thursday...but I work saturday 10-4 so hopefully all the games will be done by then so we can get the offseason going...i was bored at work and thinking "damn maybe if they need to advance i could just tell clark to sim my offseason" but hell no i need to make sure i get my recruits lol...i'm not tryin to be on that disregard list lol...and i'll be on aim more often don't ever really use it...i was gona text cooch last night but had to walk home and idn't know how late he would be up...but yeah man good job with this post!!!!!! pirat
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

New Advancement rules for next season Empty Re: New Advancement rules for next season

Post  gameface1324 Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm

gassman has been replaced by RapidToxin, who is excited to be here

gass was last to play in prob half of the advances in season 1, and then on bowl week even had an extra day (3 days) to play his game and was mia. All it takes is an IM or something to let me know something. I got nothing, despite on AIM and on PSN during those 3 days

moving on , with new player and new advancing rules
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down