Post  gameface1324 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Up
gameface1324
Admin

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 8

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm

clark r guys gettin their games in or are u just simmin? gona get my recruiting done now lol
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Everyone got done last week
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 pm

call of duty hurt every dynasty i swear lmao!! well i havent spoke on cal in a while. arizona was fiesty but they went down. my fr rb has come alive he ran for 224 last week n he is becoming consistent. my fr wr hs settled down and is making plays and im sure after this week my wr porter will be back in the hiesman race. cal is developing good and next year will be a hard team to beat.
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:45 am

I'll get mine in tommorow at some point.
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC - I have YET to see a computer play like Missouri did. Not only did they out-fake me with weird formations and completely turned my gameplan inside-out but I've never seen a CPU come this hard in this game, EVER. Ashton Glasser (their QB) just PICKED ME APART all game throwing for 5 touchdowns, moving in the pocket like I've never seen before (must say it was sorta robo-QBish like I would have a sack lined up and he'd weave around one of his players and hit one of his receivers right in the hands) but wow that was the best game I've ever played in the entire NCAA franchise. Woooh glad I pulled that one out!

----

Coach Macc's Oklahoma State Cowboys were all fired up about last weeks victory over Texas A&M and seemed to be rolling through the Big 12, right? Wrong.

The Cowboys found themselves down the entire game to a much more offensive fire-powered Tiger squad that threw in trick play after trick play and disguised their playcalling with formations that had Coach Macc having fits on the sidelines. Plagued with injuries the Cowboy offence did not look like an offence among the best in the country in fact players were arguing, pointing fingers and were just unable to generate points for the better part of the game.

"There were points where the entire sideline would be up cheering after a big play, celebrating, hugging... and then within two minutes there were KEY players on our offence pointing fingers at eachother blaming the other for mistakes," Coach Macc said in disgust.

"I've never seen anything like it and although I'm happy we came out with the win - I'm embarassed to be apart of this team today," Coach Macc's word weighed heavy on the shoulders of offensive captains Trae Pierce, Adrian Richards and Cooper Bassett.

"I've never seem him act like that or say anything like that. Since he's been here he's been the #1 OK State Cowboy fan and our #1 supporter. It got down to a point where he just sat down and wouldn't call any plays. We were forced to roll with what we were comfortable with and use our gut instinct," Cooper Basset the teams offensive captain and #1 TE said.

After 4 and 5WR packages made OK State think pass all day - and it played into Missouri's gameplan of wearing down their high energy corners, a tactic no Cowboy opponent had done since Coach Macc's philosophy had been installed in Oklahoma State. And it worked. The defence would be playing a Cover 2 Pass Defence and Ashton Glasser would simply hand the ball off to his running back and the Missouri receivers just overpowered the corners, gaining first downs on third and long plays countless times.

The game took a turn when it was third and long for the Cowboys. Coach Macc took a seat after guys on the field were yelling at eachother and Traevon Pierce called his troops to the line and one look to his right at Mike Matthews, whose always as quiet as a church mouse and everybody knew... the strong safety played the middle of the field and Mike had 1 on 1 down the right sideline. Traevon put the ball in the front corner of the endzone and Mike Matthews made it look easy bringing the game to a 42-39 Missouri score.

At this point in the game, the Oklahoma State coaching staff figured out why Missouri kept running the 4 and 5 reeceiver sets and realized it was to keep their key linebackers on the sideline. Jordan Barnes the teams biggest impact player on the defensive side of the ball hadn't broken a sweat in the third quarter and sat patiently. Coaches told him to gear up and get in there along with OLB Leron Furr and Furr made the most excruciating looking sack of Coach Macc's time since he's been here. Coach Macc stood up from the sidelines and was an inspired coach with an idea of how to stop the Tigers and get the ball back.

"At that point in the game, Leron inspired me and our coaching staff figured out what they were doing. We simply rushed all of our linebackers EVERY play and forced them to pass. We subbed in and out our corner backs and kept them fresh and just blitzed all day. Jordan had one hell of a sack himself and before we knew it we had the ball back with about two minutes on the clock,"

At that point the offensive drive certainly didn't go as planned. Having to convert plenty of times on third and fourth and long with Trae Pierce having his troops rush to the line to get th next play off - the Tigers defence inevitably broke and Trae Pierce had no rush in his face with all day to find Adrian Richards in the endzone wide open. The score put the Cowboys ontop 38-34 and put the ball back in the hands of Mizz who couldn't convert a long bomb attempt to get a score.

Final Score - OK ST 46 MIZZ 42
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Oh yeah but my offensive stand-out?

Robbie McIntyre my freshman QB scrambling machine. THREE red-zone touchdown runs.
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:37 pm

any word on if we're advancing or not? ready to put a hurtin on UCLA Twisted Evil
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm

lol Clarke's lost in MW2land.
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:26 pm

im pretty sure he advanced it cause i played my game for next week already. me and washington next week. check the dynasty he didnt send mail that he advanced it or updated the forums. damn mordern warfare lol
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Wtf I put up Wk 9.... it didnt post
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down