2012 Season schedule

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2012 Season schedule

Post  dotts on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:10 pm

USF would like to play

user games
@ Clemson
Miami and WVU should already be on the schedule

Non Conference
Flordia St @ home
@ UCF
ASU, Zona or UCLA home/away <---which ever balances my schedule out for either 6 or 7 home games
avatar
dotts
Starter
Starter

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 33
Location : Iowa City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  axspecialk on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm

i need an a+ schedule i dont care how it happens as long as it does. in the pac 10 i cant afford ne thing less that is my only request...
avatar
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  gameface1324 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm

THREW OUT THE HOME AND HOME STUFF. JUST GONNA RANDOMLY DO IT EACH SEASON.
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  dotts on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:19 pm

so randomly do just the user schedules?
avatar
dotts
Starter
Starter

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 33
Location : Iowa City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  gameface1324 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 pm

didnt even notice the all caps

Yea, I mean semi-random, if ppl request games of course Ill do what they want. But dont worry about home and home contracts and shit
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  gameface1324 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Evidently ppl have prob with the schedules...

Everyone got an A+ schedule, period. Some team feels that I "stacked" his schedule and evidently mine is soft. I cant help when one conf has 4-5 ranked teams and the SEC is down this year, and Miss St didnt do well last season. WVU got generated on my schedule by default so I left it there out of sheer convenience. Okla St and I were the last 2 needing a user game so it worked out that we played. Simple as that.

TBH if it were up to me Id have the hardest schedule, but I can only do so much.....

The user games not requested were totally random with what fit.
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  axspecialk on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 pm

ya idk not complaining but i start my year with 2 user games against the defending national champs and clemson who is i belive number 3 in the country right now. n ole miss gets miss st wvu and ok st. i can see the complaint there. but hey man this is football if i can go 1-1 out of that then im in good shape for the national championship. i lose both n my season is shot right out the gate. thats tough but thats life. im gonna play a ton of games offline to figure out my position battles since i have no choice.. good luck to all. in commish defense running these things isnt easy n someone was gonna have it rough so u kno take it for what it is this dynasty is run excellent so dont complain just enjoy..
avatar
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  longhorn8005 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Now see this is jacked.
Yes I still feel like my schedule is stacked up. Out of my 12 games 6 are against top 10 teams. That wasn't really the main problem I had. My main problem was that I have Cal, Clemson, and Texas A&M as my non-conference games, which are all in the top 5 and which were all battling you for the spot in the National Championship last season. So what I was saying is if you're going to make us play each other in a round-robin type format then why not include Ole Miss. You don't play any of us. Now I understand you putting me and JStrouse against each other because we played each other last season. But the other two I don't understand. You could of easily had me play someone else just as easily as you could have changed your WVU game to either Cal, Clemson, Texas A&M or myself. So maybe you were hoping that we would all eliminate each other so you could finally win a championship or something, but thats not even the messed up part. The messed up part is that we discussed this issue online and I said even after that crappy explanation you gave me that the issue is dead and I wouldn't bring it up again and how I wasn't trying to be disrespectful and how much I enjoy playing in this dynasty, but you come on here and try to blast me and shit. Now you have brought attention to a situation that really wasn't that big of a deal in the first place. And maybe it was random I'm just saying what it looks like, but it was between me and you and nobody else had to know about it. But anyway, my Hawkeyes look real good and we look forward to defending our National Championship against whomever.
avatar
longhorn8005
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallas, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  axspecialk on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 am

wow ok see now ya i totally agree like after my post i was looking at the user records n stuff.. n ya if the 5 of us are gonna play it out cool. but non of us come out without at least 1 loss. cause we all play each other. Iowas schedule is stacked if his conference is good he should have gotten less on the user end. to play me clemson and texas a&m which is all the one loss teams is lame. Clemson has me and iowa and then UM.. texas a & m maybe its not so bad for them he has the nat champs n ok st n idk who. but ya idk i can see the issue for real. i mean whats done is done we gonna deal but Ole Miss def skipped out if all the top teams gonna play u gotta get up in there n fight it out with us. good topic for next season. maybe the user games outside the conference are based on user game records. best plays worst n so and so forth. but its all good. Bring on the NAT. CHamps..... N then Clemson!!! lets get it! GO CAL!!!
avatar
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:19 am

longhorn8005 wrote:Now see this is jacked.
Yes I still feel like my schedule is stacked up. Out of my 12 games 6 are against top 10 teams. That wasn't really the main problem I had. My main problem was that I have Cal, Clemson, and Texas A&M as my non-conference games, which are all in the top 5 and which were all battling you for the spot in the National Championship last season. So what I was saying is if you're going to make us play each other in a round-robin type format then why not include Ole Miss. You don't play any of us. Now I understand you putting me and JStrouse against each other because we played each other last season. But the other two I don't understand. You could of easily had me play someone else just as easily as you could have changed your WVU game to either Cal, Clemson, Texas A&M or myself. So maybe you were hoping that we would all eliminate each other so you could finally win a championship or something, but thats not even the messed up part. The messed up part is that we discussed this issue online and I said even after that crappy explanation you gave me that the issue is dead and I wouldn't bring it up again and how I wasn't trying to be disrespectful and how much I enjoy playing in this dynasty, but you come on here and try to blast me and shit. Now you have brought attention to a situation that really wasn't that big of a deal in the first place. And maybe it was random I'm just saying what it looks like, but it was between me and you and nobody else had to know about it. But anyway, my Hawkeyes look real good and we look forward to defending our National Championship against whomever.

I posted this before our last pm on PSN, and accusing me of stacking schedules, as silly as that is, is disrespectful regardless of if you say you arent trying to.... I also didn't name any names in this post, so you came in here and called YOURSELF out on it.... I said "users"... not "Iowa is being a whiny girl"

I mean, win your fucking games fellas. Why bitch about it? Its a video game. WIN YOUR GAMES and problem solved.....

Do you think Real Life Washington is bitching at their schedule compared to Boise, who is ranked higher than them? You guys crying over completely random crap. Its hilarious to me in that, I would never give even the effort of "stacking" a schedule because I could give 2 shits less... I cant control that Clemson and Cal are both ranked top 5, it doesnt mean they are the best to users in this OD....

You guys say Ole Miss schedule is so weak... most would agree base don records that Miami and Miss St are the what, 2 worst users? You realize Miami beat me and Miss St lost by 7 to me last season? That shit means nothing like you guys are acting.
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 am

axspecialk wrote:wow ok see now ya i totally agree like after my post i was looking at the user records n stuff.. n ya if the 5 of us are gonna play it out cool. but non of us come out without at least 1 loss. cause we all play each other. Iowas schedule is stacked if his conference is good he should have gotten less on the user end. to play me clemson and texas a&m which is all the one loss teams is lame. Clemson has me and iowa and then UM.. texas a & m maybe its not so bad for them he has the nat champs n ok st n idk who. but ya idk i can see the issue for real. i mean whats done is done we gonna deal but Ole Miss def skipped out if all the top teams gonna play u gotta get up in there n fight it out with us. good topic for next season. maybe the user games outside the conference are based on user game records. best plays worst n so and so forth. but its all good. Bring on the NAT. CHamps..... N then Clemson!!! lets get it! GO CAL!!!

Logic is flawed, I mean Iowa wont lose those CPU games... you guys are putting WAY too much into preseason rankings.... this game has a horrible ranking system. To say just because someone has a few ranked CPU games doesnt mean they get a free pass in user games.... and there arent any free passes in this OD. I have played just about everyone here, and can honestly say anyone can beat anyone. Sure a few users stand out, but jesus.

Also, Iowa had a pretty cake schedule last year to be honest, other than Strouse. His conf game ended up getting booted. SO if anything, maybe it evens out?

Look Im not intentionally trying to screw anyone. I could honestly care less.... hell I have lost 3 straight title games... I dont care. Its a game. I didn't have this schedule planned out on paper ahead of time, and we had 11 users instead of 12 which makes it even harder to make the games even. I just sat down and wrote in everyone 3 games except Miami, who ended up with 2 user games due to not having 12 teams. I didnt look at rankings at all when I wrote it on paper, I loaded the game and put them in, again ignoring those lile "#"s in front of names because my god its preseason....

I WILL say this tho, as soon as this OD starts becoming a headdache, like it is right now, I can honestly say I dont care enough to just retire the whole damn thing. Soon as this shit starts becoming not fun for me, I don't have enough time in my life to put up with it. I do all the work so you guys have a fun OD to play in. I already have 2 other fun ODs where there is little to no bitching in it and its very competitive. I assure you no one on those forums ever complain about schedules... because its fun.

Ill say what I always say, you dont like this OD or how its ran, the retire button is 1 click away. That simple.


PS: Not trying to sound like a douche in this, but I DONT like getting told Im cheating or something on a video game... there is no money involved here, I could care less if I went 0-12. I play it for fun. Ppl bitching at me does not equal fun.
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 am

Also, I DO try to give the best users the hardest schedules, not because I want you to lose, I figure most if not all users will have 1-2 losses anyways. 2 seasons ago Strouse went like 11-1 with UCF, but didnt get a deserved title shot due to his schedule. Im talking CPU games, user games are totally random, except I semi-try to keep games regional for recruiting purposes.


Look at your hard schedule as a ticket to the title game. Win your games. With those schedules, you can lose 1 game and still make it fairly easy. Especially over me since I stacked my schedule weak, right?

/sigh
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  longhorn8005 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 pm

gameface1324 wrote:
longhorn8005 wrote:Now see this is jacked.
Yes I still feel like my schedule is stacked up. Out of my 12 games 6 are against top 10 teams. That wasn't really the main problem I had. My main problem was that I have Cal, Clemson, and Texas A&M as my non-conference games, which are all in the top 5 and which were all battling you for the spot in the National Championship last season. So what I was saying is if you're going to make us play each other in a round-robin type format then why not include Ole Miss. You don't play any of us. Now I understand you putting me and JStrouse against each other because we played each other last season. But the other two I don't understand. You could of easily had me play someone else just as easily as you could have changed your WVU game to either Cal, Clemson, Texas A&M or myself. So maybe you were hoping that we would all eliminate each other so you could finally win a championship or something, but thats not even the messed up part. The messed up part is that we discussed this issue online and I said even after that crappy explanation you gave me that the issue is dead and I wouldn't bring it up again and how I wasn't trying to be disrespectful and how much I enjoy playing in this dynasty, but you come on here and try to blast me and shit. Now you have brought attention to a situation that really wasn't that big of a deal in the first place. And maybe it was random I'm just saying what it looks like, but it was between me and you and nobody else had to know about it. But anyway, my Hawkeyes look real good and we look forward to defending our National Championship against whomever.

I posted this before our last pm on PSN, and accusing me of stacking schedules, as silly as that is, is disrespectful regardless of if you say you arent trying to.... I also didn't name any names in this post, so you came in here and called YOURSELF out on it.... I said "users"... not "Iowa is being a whiny girl"

I mean, win your fucking games fellas. Why bitch about it? Its a video game. WIN YOUR GAMES and problem solved.....

Do you think Real Life Washington is bitching at their schedule compared to Boise, who is ranked higher than them? You guys crying over completely random crap. Its hilarious to me in that, I would never give even the effort of "stacking" a schedule because I could give 2 shits less... I cant control that Clemson and Cal are both ranked top 5, it doesnt mean they are the best to users in this OD....

You guys say Ole Miss schedule is so weak... most would agree base don records that Miami and Miss St are the what, 2 worst users? You realize Miami beat me and Miss St lost by 7 to me last season? That shit means nothing like you guys are acting.

Check this out Face, there is only one conference that has that many ranked teams and there is only one "user team" in this conference which is Iowa, so everyone could of easily figured out who you were talking about. Second of all, I said maybe it was random, but I'm just saying what it looks like and my complaint is definitely valid. Third of all, I don't think my question to you about stacking schedules was disrespectful I don't know you, so I don't know if you are the type of person to do something like this or not, I'm just stating what it looks like. Why you so sensitive? It was a question that could have easily been answered by you saying "No i didn't purposely match-up all the top teams from last year and deliberately leave out myself" and this situation would have been over. Nobody called you a cheat or said you are a bitch for doing this shit. Stop acting sensitive like a "whiny girl" and lets play ball bro. See you in the National Championship bcuz we going to the top baby.
avatar
longhorn8005
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallas, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

You wont see me there, my team isnt loaded this season like the past. Ill be glad to grab a Mid tier bowl this year, anything over that is overachieving

Plus, Ill likely lose 2 of my 3 user games as it is.

My prediciton is the winner of the TAMU vs Iowa Game will play either USF, WVU, or the winner of the Clem vs Cal game. Or maybe even a TAMU vs Iowa rematch in the title game.
avatar
gameface1324
Admin

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 39
Location : Roanoke, VA

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  dotts on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 pm

know this just because the big 10 got 4 teams in the top 25 in their conference (other than iowa) doesnt mean they are the only conference with that many ranked teams...take a look at my schedule i auto mattically have miami (which is A+ in overall and offense and A in def) WVU who is ranked top 15 as user games. Oh yea and im away in all 3 of my user games (last one is 3 clemson) oh and i play flordia state who is number 6...and ucf who is right there on being ranked if not ranked allready...

I can bitch about my schedule too, only difference i asked for mine, if i got undeafeated it woudl be the luckiest thing in the world...
avatar
dotts
Starter
Starter

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 33
Location : Iowa City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  longhorn8005 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 pm

No hard feelings Face!
avatar
longhorn8005
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallas, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:40 pm

sry i aint been up here but man clark is right yal just need to play ball i don't need this man killin the OD over complaints about the schedule lol its my only lifeline left to the NCAA world
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 30
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  longhorn8005 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 pm

DMT1809 wrote:sry i aint been up here but man clark is right yal just need to play ball i don't need this man killin the OD over complaints about the schedule lol its my only lifeline left to the NCAA world

It wasn't a complaint it was a question and a pretty valid one at that I may add. And since it has been answered and solved the issue is dead, so lets leave it dead. Iowa is ready and we killing all opponents no matter what you're rank is. LETS GO!!!!!
avatar
longhorn8005
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallas, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  axspecialk on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm

ya i always say this dynasty is where its at. i run mine based on this one. clarke is great i just gave an opinion. i mean i said at the end its done so we gonna play thru it so its not big Bring on deal... clemson and then iowa as i said before i win those 2 im in no matter what.. im happy the season has started n we can fight it out.. My team is lookin real goo very good balance of old and yung dudes.. so we gonna do well im ready....!!!
avatar
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:45 pm

nah ax dont think my Huskies is just gona roll over and die...My OL is improved tremendously lol and with these new settings my D is gona be fast and tough :-D
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 30
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  edwvu76 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:16 pm

I know this subject is dead, but I just wanna add my two cents. I have know and been a part of Clark's dynasties for years, I have never once known him to once be unfair, even if I didn't like the outcome, his decision's were always fair. I can also see where Iowa had a valid reason to ask the question not knowing Clark like I do. I also think it's too early to tell who's the real good ones and who isn't, half of us were either just starting or using new teams and stuff. I know I'm not one of the best, I just do this to try to have a little fun. Good luck this season everyone!!!!!
avatar
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:24 pm

to me the best part is the recruiting lol i have loved recruiting in NCAA since I could remember lol that and the fact that playin online just gives u mad compeition lol
avatar
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 30
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  axspecialk on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm

im not lookin pass u washington i kno ur out there lol but i cant see that far not when i got the defending nat champs n #2 clemson right in front of me... but our game will be a good one cause by that game my freshman will be settled n ill kno exactly what i got.. but soo far. my young qb makes great throws but he throws alot of pics my rb idk yet i might have to take the shirt off of weatherford.. but i have some really good lookin young wr... and a awesome dl n my 5 star ss is a beast already.
avatar
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  JStrouse05 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 am

Yeah I'm with Gameface here, in most OD I'd kill to have a crack at all the top teams. Making an equal user schedule for 12 users is tough, and very time consuming. Just win your games and you'll be good, look at last season, a 1 loss team got in to the BCS title game. Plus you're the defending Champ, prove that you're the best and deserved it by beating the best teams in the country. And quit bitching dude, Gameface has done a damn good job as a commish, filling vacant spots and keeping everyone on thier toes about advancing. I'm not tryin to suck up or nothing so don't get all excited Gameface, I'm simply saying i've had many dynasties with shitty commishes and you def top notch. And it wouldn't matter who you played longhorn, you should beat everyone, but me. I'm gonna get ya back this year, as long as i blow another 14 point lead, and hand you an INT at the end of the game. GOOOO AGGIES!!!!!!
avatar
JStrouse05
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  longhorn8005 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:34 pm

JStrouse05 wrote:Yeah I'm with Gameface here, in most OD I'd kill to have a crack at all the top teams. Making an equal user schedule for 12 users is tough, and very time consuming. Just win your games and you'll be good, look at last season, a 1 loss team got in to the BCS title game. Plus you're the defending Champ, prove that you're the best and deserved it by beating the best teams in the country. And quit bitching dude, Gameface has done a damn good job as a commish, filling vacant spots and keeping everyone on thier toes about advancing. I'm not tryin to suck up or nothing so don't get all excited Gameface, I'm simply saying i've had many dynasties with shitty commishes and you def top notch. And it wouldn't matter who you played longhorn, you should beat everyone, but me. I'm gonna get ya back this year, as long as i blow another 14 point lead, and hand you an INT at the end of the game. GOOOO AGGIES!!!!!!

Take your kneepads off Strouse please! Nobody said Face is a terrible commish or anything like that. Honestly he is the best commish I've had so far. I asked him a question in a personal message, its not like a came on the forum and said Fuck Gameface with his cheating ass or something like that. Bitches bitch and I'm not a bitch. I asked a simple, valid question that got blown way out of proportion. I understand everybody coming to the commissioners defense because yall have been apart of his dynasties well I haven't. I've been apart of dynasties where commissioners have done stuff like this before. IT WAS A VALID QUESTION, and you guys have to see that and if not then FUCK YOU! Stay off your knees and stand up Strouse damn. I said the ISSUE IS DEAD. WTF?

BTW, to beat me Strouse you're gonna have to learn to stay in the pocket and not run the same two passing plays.
avatar
longhorn8005
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallas, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Season schedule

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum