Week 3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Week 3

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:29 pm

And to the Dott brothers damn I could imagine the tension in the house before the game lol whenever me and my friends used to have to get a game in for one of our NBA 2K series seasons we would either talk mad trash before the game and amp each other up or not say anything about it til the ball was in the air lol
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:43 pm

lol whatta crazy week. GREAT Dynasty.
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Ya its fun when everyone is active like this. Just stay active! Get involved in recruiting posts, trash talk, etc. Makes it more fun than just loggin on to play a game and loggin off.

The new crop of players are active on the boards and I love it, way better than it was before
gameface1324
Admin

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Yeah this is much better I'll be posting a Huskies recruiting update tonight and I'll predict the rest of my season once I see what it is...toughest games so far look to be A&M and Cal cuz they're user games...and I'll probably have another hiccup during the season lol like UCLA or Stanford almost making crazy comebacks the last 2 yrs lol Clark I moved my Sophmore Davis to the starting lineup he's going for 25 TD's and 1800 yards put it on the board!!!! lol And i got a quick side question to everyone..since I'm moving Davis to starter and Shaw is entering his 3rd year as a starting caliber backup, has anyone else had a 2nd stringer produce like he has? (Off the top of my head I believe he's at about 2000 yds rushing and maybe 30TD's)...or is everyone just going with their starters as workhorses on offense and defense Question
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm

As good as Bolden is (senior and has been #2 and #5 in Heisman consecutively) his backup is a junior and only 2 pts lower I think, so I wont miss a beat next season.

But my Frosh QB Harrell is tearing it up so far... soooo glad I recruited him hard
gameface1324
Admin

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  edwvu76 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm

DMT1809 wrote:Yeah this is much better I'll be posting a Huskies recruiting update tonight and I'll predict the rest of my season once I see what it is...toughest games so far look to be A&M and Cal cuz they're user games...and I'll probably have another hiccup during the season lol like UCLA or Stanford almost making crazy comebacks the last 2 yrs lol Clark I moved my Sophmore Davis to the starting lineup he's going for 25 TD's and 1800 yards put it on the board!!!! lol And i got a quick side question to everyone..since I'm moving Davis to starter and Shaw is entering his 3rd year as a starting caliber backup, has anyone else had a 2nd stringer produce like he has? (Off the top of my head I believe he's at about 2000 yds rushing and maybe 30TD's)...or is everyone just going with their starters as workhorses on offense and defense Question

I always use a two back system...like in my first game, Rogers my starter had 121 yards, but my backup Austin had 96 yards and 4 TD's
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sharkys66 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Hey sorry for being so late with my game this week. I ended up winning 31-30. Auburn's kicker missed an extra point in 4th quarter, which cost them the game. It was a back and forth struggle the whole game. The first half was an offensive shoot-out. But in the third quarter both D's were able to turn back the offenses. A great game by any stretch of the word.

sharkys66
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Yeah ed it seems like each of the last 2 yrs Polk got hurt and Shaw stepped in easily...I'm overloaded at RB and WR tho...and the underclassmen behind Davis my look to transfer lol I won't care if he brings me a Heisman or 2!!! lol If i had to guess I'd say one of my RS FR RB's is gona leave and maybe a receiver...but I'm looking ahead I need to focus on Ariz St and how my D can fix things lol
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top