Game of the Week :
#5 Cal vs #24 Okla St (user game)
gameface1324
Admin

View user profile http://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 3

Post  axspecialk on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Game of the week is right. im too pissed to type a receap atm. but Ok St gets the win 64-62 in triple over time! He stripped my damn rb twice if could cut that kid i would! lol
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:43 pm

wow ur kidding with that score! unreal guys!
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Unreal is right I'll be posting a summary later. Holy fuck man. Im still wired from that finish. One second I'm freakin' out coz you've got your slot WIDE OPEN and the next Im jumping for joy because my guys came up with the sack! HUGE win.
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  axspecialk on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 pm

I didnt even see that guy. how he came in unblocked on that play was just poor idk. It was a great game. i am walkin around my house saying 2 points! i would have felt better if i threw it n it got slapped down but a sack there is unreal! Hell of a game i wont lose ne more games tho! lol
axspecialk
2nd String
2nd String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Honestly there is no way I should've won that game. I mean, I did go for BOTH of those strips and came out sucessfully but I just could not stop your offence for the life of me. I did get kinda jewed with the kick in the dying seconds of regulation I thought it was over for sure. Great game man thank god I don't have to play you again :-P
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm

I think u both should fire your DCs
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm

gameface1324 wrote:Is up

Advance Tue eve or asap

Game of the Week :

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa miss lippy, the part of the story i dont like is where game of teh week isnt #4 USF v #10 Clemson?

*EDIT* Yea that was before i saw the post that the game went into 3 OTs great game guys
dotts
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 pm

wow I always say college football overtime is the best system and a 64-62 finish woulda been awesome to see...i need to step up my D for the games against Tx A&M and Cal...and work on my offense cuz I see ima have to put up points in bunches...I think I got a bye week i hope not lol ima check tonight when I get home so I can get my recruiting done and see who I need to target. Excellent game guys good luck with the rest of the season too. Smile
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Megaphone Classic

Post  heismaqb01 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:30 pm

South Bend, In-

In another classic from the rivalry that dates back over 100 years, the Spartans pull out the victory in the final seconds. Their wasn't much action in the first three quarters as the score was 14 to 10 entering the final quarter. The Spartan defense that was torched by Mississippi State last week showed up and made the stops when they need too. Starting 8 recruits on Defense and playing on the road against the defending national champions, the young defense matured fast. Up 4 with 4 minutes to play, the Spartans are driving deep into Notre Dame territory when B. Smith intercepts Kirk Cousins pass. Notre Dame marches down the field in a few shorts plays and Jonas Gray rips off a 8 yard touchdown run. Gray had 84 yards and one touchdown. Down 3 and 3 minutes to play, Kirk Cousins, who left the game 3 times with injury, willed the Spartans down the field. With less than 15 seconds left on the clock, it was 4th down and inches to the goal line. The Spartans send their field goal kicker out and appear to play for overtime. When their coach decides to burn his final timeout and go for the win. Kirk Cousins barely crosses the goal line on a QB draw to get the go ahead score. Edwin Baker had a 129 yards rushing day and the freshman middle linebacker Gray recorded 8 tackles and 1 sack.

heismaqb01
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  heismaqb01 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Wow that OK State/Cal game sounds pretty crazy. Look forward to playing Cal soon.

heismaqb01
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Heismaqb I'm glad somebody beat ND!!!! I know I woulda took em down in the Title game last yr lol stupid Kansas St lol and watch out man Cal is stacked with dudes in the high 90's on paper I don't match up...dammit Jeff Tedford had to recruit so good lol there's like 8 SR RS 92 and better lol
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  heismaqb01 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48 pm

It's definitely not looking good for me against Cal. I'm starting 8 of my new recruits on Defense and they can't shed blocks or cover anyone to save their lives. Sharkys offense absolutely dominated me last week and I'm sure his team doesn't have the talent that Cal does. So hopefully I can score on every possession and score as many as you did against Cal.

The wheels are falling off at ND though. They are A+ on all three categories and they lost to Michigan in Week 1 too. Starting off the season 0-2 isn't looking good for them.

heismaqb01
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:01 pm

oh I didn't play Cal yet...that's around the middle of the season lol but I'm trying to get my hw done early this week so i can figure out my depth chart lol
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 pm

dotts wrote:
gameface1324 wrote:Is up

Advance Tue eve or asap

Game of the Week :

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa miss lippy, the part of the story i dont like is where game of teh week isnt #4 USF v #10 Clemson?

*EDIT* Yea that was before i saw the post that the game went into 3 OTs great game guys

actualy i had that up before their game lol. I failed to notice the Battle of the Brother Scrubs
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:45 pm

DMT1809 wrote:oh I didn't play Cal yet...that's around the middle of the season lol but I'm trying to get my controller outta my ass, where gameface put it when it trounced me this weekend

/fixed
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MaccMane24 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:59 pm

#4 CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS at #24 OKLAHOMA STATE
FINAL SCORE - 62-64 OKLAHOMA STATE

This week, in our Game Of The Week Rookie Head Coach Macc took on one of the leagues most potent offences in Cal's Special K.

The game took place in the pouring rain and had all the makings of a turn-over, lack of offence-fest but proved to be far from just that. The underrated OSU offence first took the field looking pretty smooth - their QB Weeden had some time in the pocket and hit JR. WR Adrian Richards with a couple quick hits that netted him nearly 40 yards of offence. The drive was capped off when the Cal linebackers went to rush the pass and Kyle Staley took off down the right side of the field for a 25 yard score untouched. 7-0 OSU.

Cal wasted no time getting on the clock, a minute later allready had drove down the field with a unique passing attack lead by Brock Mansion. He went perfect on the drive and came up with a third and a MILE attempt that just barely crossed the line for the first down. Not much of a running attack however it wasn't neccesary because Mansion put the Bears on the board with an 11 yard dart to Jones as he went into OSU's endzone untouched. 7-7 TIE.

Oklahoma tried mixing up the run a bit more this drive and the Bears generally stopped them without much damage, maybe a few 1st downs were made but QB Weeden once again had enough time to be able to sit in the pocket comfortably to distribute the ball to his running backs and slots to work down the field and eventually threw to the slot receiver Cooper for a 14 yard score. 14-7 OSU.

Cal's offence took the field down a score and were obviously pumped up because once again their scoring drive only took a minute off the clock and put the ball back in the hands of the Cowboys with 4:20 left in the quarter (thought I'd make that a point) Vereen in one of his longest runs of the day walked right into a Cowboys endzone with a perfectly set up 9 yard toss play to the left. 14-14 TIE.

Oklahoma State once again took the field and Weeden and company thought a different approach would work... and it did. After two plays OSU put their third score on the day up and the arena went insane as Anyiam their speedy wide-out took the ball after a perfectly set up WR bubble screen. Anyiam took it down the sideline for the 48 yard score and the Cowboys once again took the lead. 21-14 OSU.

Cal went back on the field and attempted running the ball more than they had been. Switching up their style of offence lured the Cowboys to bring in an extra DB to stop the and the drive ended with a TD pass from Mansion to Ladner from 28 yards. 21-21 TIE.

When OSU took the field, their offence very confident and comfortable until a fatal blow to a key center peice in their offence left everyone looking at FR. QB Manuel Gandy to lead the 'boys down the field after starting QB Weeden was injured. Not noted for his passing ability more so a threat on the ground Gandy would look to make plays with his feet first and eventually throw only to open targets. His first pass went for 4 yards and on his second play he was forced out of bounds after great secondary coverage by the Bears. Gandy's lack of experience showed then he went to make his second throw while being sacked and the ball went straight up in the air and landed right in the hands of Campbell who returned it 36 yards to give the Golden Bears their first lead of the game and that lead would remain until the end of the 1st half. 28-21 CAL.

The arena was silent until Weeden came back from his injury all fired up from the half and the 'boys looked good rolling right down the field to tie the game once again with less than a minute off of the clock. At this point backup RB Travis Miller took over for Kyle Staley who left the game with a leg injury and is unlikely to practice this week. Miller opened the second half scoring with a 1 yard goal line run. That would be the only score in the third quarter. 28-28 TIE.

Cal's passing attack once again made the Cowboys defence look silly as Brock Mansion easily picked them apart to drive down the field and cap off the drive with a 10 yard pass to Calvin. 35-28 CAL.

The backup HB Miller continued his monster game in replace of Staley and recorded a 34 yard 4th quarter run breaking tackles left and right on his way down the field for his second score. It wasn't hard to see that the Oklahoma State sideline was extremely inspired as Soph. DT Charles Carter was doing his best to get the fans involved not long after Miller scored. 35-35 TIE.

Cal would shut the arena up, but in the 'boys redzone after Mansion once again picked apart the opposing secondary RB Shane Vereen would fumble the ball for the second time in the game and it would be caused and picked up by Charles Carter as the big man took off running down the sideline for the 87 yard fumble return. 42-35 OSU.

Just when the Cowboys thought they had Mansion figured out, he began moving around the pocket and finding different receivers converting several crucial 3rd and 4th downs. One of them a 3rd and 20+ conversion line drive strike to his receiver who just barely fell over the first down line to make the play. Mansion finished the drive with a pass to Sparks for 13 yards. 42-42 TIE.

This would tie the game up and give the ball back to the fired up Cowboys with 25 seconds on the clock. And they wouldn't let up. Instead of forcing an overtime Coach Macc was very emotional when telling Weeden to get them into scoring position. Weeden went out and after an Adrian Richards kick return past and into the Bears 50, Weeden only needed a few passes to get them within less than 40 yards for the game winning kick. Coach K iced the Cowboys kicker and this game would eventually go into OT.

It wouldn't be just one, oh no. In fact it would go down to the 3RD OT and a 2 point conversion attempt. OSU started with the ball, moving it on the ground and through the air - eventually in the air for a 14 yard score to the back Miller for his 3rd all purpose but 1st receiving. Mansion continued his passing attack to Calvin for his second of the day from 20 yards. Shane Vereen capped the next drive off with a 1 yard rush. When OK St. took the ball next, they put it in the hands of their man Adrian Richards for a 10 yard rush on a jet sweep. OK St. would score on the ensuing drive and convert their 2 point conversion putting the pressure on the Cal Bears in the 3rd OT.

Just when the Cowboys thought they could not stop the Cal Bears after Mansions first play 3rd OT strike to Jones, Mansion would go to throw the ball for the 2 pt. conversion and despite obvious confusion in the OK St. secondary, Mansion would take a split second too long and was sacked by guess who - Charles Carter. Game, set, match.

Cal had 480 yards of total offence, only 22 yards on the ground with 2 scores on 25 tries. Mansion had a monster game despite the loss going 30/43 for 458 yards and 6 TD passes. They converted 9-11 3rd downs and went 2-2 on 4th down. Two costly turnovers in the redzone prevented them for taking the game and running (or passing) away with it.

Oklahoma St. had a diverse running and passing attack with 463 yards of total offence - 175 yards on the ground on 24 tries and 4 scores and Brandon Weeden went 26/30 for 288 yards and 4 scores. Cowboys went 5-7 on 3rd down and 1-1 on 4th on a fake kick that just barely worked. OK St. had a 100% conversion rate in the redzone going 5-5. Gandy and Weeden both had a pick, Gandy's leading to a costly TD that gave Cal the lead.

The game ball? Charles Carter and Travis Miller would have to share it. Unlikely leadership from these two were what kept OK St. in this one. Despite the close score all throughout the game Cal purely DOMINATED throughout most the game proving they were not to be stopped. Timely fumble recoveries, one going back for a touchdown sparked the team as a whole. Coach Macc looks to work the DBs hard this week and will give the Linebackers some well needed rest for holding one of the countries BEST RBs to less than 25 yards on the ground. Crazy game.
MaccMane24
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 am

The Oracle

#10 Clemson (3-0, 1-0) 41 v #4 USF (2-1, 0-0) 35

When: 10/5/09 11:00 PM ET
Where: Raymond James Stadium

The tension was in the air as you could hear a pin drop in the coaches offices before the game. Both Dotterer brothers agreed not to talk to each other before the game to mentally prepare what was ahead. Ahead was the hardest thing to do in sports play against your brother. The Bulls Coach Dotts came in with a #4 ranking and ready to prove that they desevered to be there riding a 10 game win streak which was the longest in the land. Coach Dotts5 came off an impressive first year finishing 11-2 just missing the ACC championship and riding the second longest streak of 9 and with a #10 ranking.

The game got off to a great start with clemson leading after the first quarter 14-7 but after that the Bulls defense showed up holding the Tigers to 12 points in the next 2 quarters. The Bulls offense took a commanding lead over those next two quarters scoring 21 points giving them the lead of 28-26. Evan Landi was perfect in the first half not throwing an incomplete pass until late in the 3rd quarter, leading the Bulls with 2 TDs. Both defenses had trouble stopping the run as both Whittaker (USF) and McDowell (Clem) had over 150 yards on the ground.

Things started looking grim for the Tigers once the forth quarter started with a USF TD which game them the 35-26 lead. Behind by 9, Clemson jumped on the back of their Junior QB Boyd and their Heisman hopeful Baldwin and went to work scoring 2 TDs in the final 3 minutes of the forth quarter. Thinking the victory is in hand the Tigers kick off with 44 seconds left. Right away the Bulls come out firing with 3 first downs with receivers stepping out of bounds preserving their lone timeout. After working their way down to the 10 yard line, there was 10 seconds left to go and with no timeouts remaining Coach Dotts called his bread and butter play that produced 2 TDs earlier in the game for Senior Aston Samuels. Landi dropped back to pass and zinged the ball to his receiver and with Samuels making a great move to get by the first defender but was met by #31 Jonathan Willard (Soph RS) near the one yard line. Trying for either the sideline or goal line as it looks like both are equal distance away, the Junior FS Spencer Adams comes over the top and lays a huge hit on Samuels knocking him to the ground...in bounds, and inches from the goal line. As the time ticked off the click Landi tried to hurry up for one last play but it was too late as the referee had blown his whistle right as the center was about to snap him the ball, giving Clemson the win 41-35.

Now in a game like that normally one coach goes crazy as his team just pulled off a miraculous goal line stand and the other slowly takes off his headset and trots to mid field to congratulate the victorious coach. Well not today. As the Tiger faithful went crazy along with the players and coaching staff. Coach Dotts and Dotts5 met at mid field gave each other a brotherly hand-shake. As they gave themselves their congrats and turned away from each other, Dotts5 uttered to his older brother, "Never again", and Dotts just looked back and smiled and said, "I know".

USF Player of the Game QB #12 Evan Landi 22-26, 266 yds, 3 TDs
Clemson Player of the Game QB #10 Tajh Boyd 12-20, 289 yds, 3 TDs
dotts
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 am

New Rule:

If you are gonna post pics of chicks, they at least have to be hot
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  edwvu76 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:43 am

gameface1324 wrote:New Rule:

If you are gonna post pics of chicks, they at least have to be hot

this is no doubt my favorite rule!!!!
edwvu76
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sharkys66 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 am

Hey I'm not gonna be able to get my game in till around 4:30 or 5 today cause of class. I'll get it done asap. Also the chick in the Orange Clemson jersey is hot as hell.

sharkys66
Red-Shirt
Red-Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 am

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Its fine you have time I wasnt going to sim until then anyways, but with you as the only one left Im glad you let us know in advance

just get it in asap when you can
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gameface1324 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:51 am

And the 2 Clemson girls on the right are the only ones of the 8 that can be classified as hot at all, the 2nd from the right being hottest.
gameface1324
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dotts on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:13 am

gameface1324 wrote:And the 2 Clemson girls on the right are the only ones of the 8 that can be classified as hot at all, the 2nd from the right being hottest.

yea that was my problem all teh hot chicks go to flordia and south carolina...nobody hot goes to south flordia and clemson apparently, trust me i looked for a long time. That was the best pic i could find of both schools with girls actually wearing something that said something about the school on them...otherwise i could have just thrown any hot chicks in there. Hot chicks guard their pics on the internet tighter than a nuns crossed legs...its sad Sad
dotts
Starter
Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DMT1809 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Hey those other 6 girls looked okay lol not hot by any standards..someone shoulda rolled with FSU those girls are always hot...just remembering the NCAA 06 FSU girls intro Cool cant find it on youtube unfortunately lol and clark you need to post some of the Ole Miss cuties I've heard they have the best "talent" outta any school lmao cheers
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top