CFBO Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting Rules starting 2011 (Season 3)

2 posters

Go down

Recruiting Rules starting 2011 (Season 3) Empty Recruiting Rules starting 2011 (Season 3)

Post  gameface1324 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Scholarships
The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:

A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
B = number of underclassmen that qualify for pro draft and are leaving after you try to talk them back.
C = number of transfers leaving that you don't talk back
D = Four additional scholarships to provide a cushion.

A + B + C + D = total number of available scholarships.

Penalties

If you go over the limit for schollys (not hard to narrow stuff down as you get close to you limit) you will get penalized the # of signings over x2 the next season.

For example, if you have 18 schollys you can offer... and you sign 20, next season you will lose 4 (2x2) of your available schollys.

On the other hand, you sign under your limit... you will get to add the # of schollys under to your total next season. For example, if you have 18 schollys to ovver, and you only sign 16 players, you can add 2 to your limit next season.

Last edited by gameface1324 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:18 am; edited 3 times in total
gameface1324
gameface1324
Admin

https://cfbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Rules starting 2011 (Season 3) Empty Re: Recruiting Rules starting 2011 (Season 3)

Post  DMT1809 Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:32 pm

I had 2 early departures from my Rose Bowl team...not feeling bad though...the transfer is what sucked...and I'm grabbin that recruit from you clark watch out!!! I'm the Orgeron of recruiting you see he got Lane Kiffin a star HB in Bryce Brown imagine what his techniques are gonna do for me!!! lol
DMT1809
DMT1809
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down